Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tako Balls

Please go to Asia Cafe, SS15; and eat this awesome Tako Balls.

Tolong observe betapa sabarnya Abang Tako tu membelek each balls.
(Hahaha it's fascinating ;)

It comes 6 in a box.
You can choose either Octopus, Prawn or Crabstick.
And you should really eat it with the Wasabi that they provide.

Oh My God.
Sedapnya.

Flogged by Aziati @ Thursday, February 11, 2010 9:58 AM
Delicious? No?: Post a Comment

Home



theFLOGGER.

Hello. The name is Aziati.
♥ TAKE A PEAK INTO MY LIFE ♥
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I ♥ when you wine & dine me.
So lately, I've been going out a lot
(Eh, let me rephrase, I have always been going out a lot, it's just, lately..)
Lately, I decided to capture all the food that I've tasted, together with the dining experience, and FLOG it online.
It has made my outings more meaningful.

And also, I get to share my FOOD HUNTING EXPERIENCES with you! :)
Ssshh.. Gossips.

theDISCLAIMER.

"I do NOT need a kitchen at home.
Only a place to eat & drink.
Suggestions? Ideas?
Leave a comment & I'll go!

Thank you."