Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Kari Kepala Ikan SG

Being appointed as the "Social Director" by my Boss' Boss, I had to pick on where to eat lunch.
Well, don't know WHY, but I took them to the 'not-recommended-for-you-to-have-on-a-working-lunch-type-of-food" *grins*

Where?
Kari Kepala Ikan! Yummmmmm

Name: Kari Kepala Ikan Restaurant
Place : SS13,Kompleks 3K, Subang Jaya
Time : Open Daily, 9am to 10pm
Ambiance : Chill
Status : Halal



The restaurant with its model. Hehe


The menu
This is where people smoke. However, take note that the whole of 3K is marked as NO SMOKING as it is a sports complex. But people just smoke anyway.

Inside the shop. Quite spacious. And takde lah bau like typical curry house

That's my Boss. He is fascinated on why I keep taking photos of the food I'm eating.
And now... the reason why I came here... "Kari Kepala Ikan"

Mannnn.. It was delicious! Sedap gila kay!!!!! My god.. The lady fingers was fresh, the tauhu was cooked just right, and the curry.. I tell you.. heaven! The fish was fresh too.. and overall experience, I loved it. Well, even when I'm looking at the photo, I can still taste it...
Overall I would rate 8 out of 10.


"Kobis Goreng"


Usually, when you go to Curry House, the vege would be so lembik bcoz they cook it since morning. But this one, it's very fresh and crunchy, and they ONLY cook it when you order. So it's ala carte basis, instead of just cupped from a big bowl. Kudos!
Overall I would give 7 out of 10.


"Ayam Goreng"
"Telor Ikan Goreng"

"Otak-Otak"

"Ikan Goreng"


"Telur Goreng"

"Chilli Tauhu" Overall the food was OK la, but thumbs up for the Kari Kepala Ikan, I thought it was really, really good. I usually don't really enjoy eating curry, but this one deserves an applause :D

Labels: ,


Flogged by Aziati @ Wednesday, December 10, 2008 3:31 AM
Delicious? No?: Post a Comment

Home



theFLOGGER.

Hello. The name is Aziati.
♥ TAKE A PEAK INTO MY LIFE ♥
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I ♥ when you wine & dine me.
So lately, I've been going out a lot
(Eh, let me rephrase, I have always been going out a lot, it's just, lately..)
Lately, I decided to capture all the food that I've tasted, together with the dining experience, and FLOG it online.
It has made my outings more meaningful.

And also, I get to share my FOOD HUNTING EXPERIENCES with you! :)
Ssshh.. Gossips.

theDISCLAIMER.

"I do NOT need a kitchen at home.
Only a place to eat & drink.
Suggestions? Ideas?
Leave a comment & I'll go!

Thank you."