Saturday, December 6, 2008

Noodle Station

(PS:- This entry was written on the 26th Nov 2008)
So tonight, we went to Noodle Station.
(Kudos to Brick (bukan nama sebenar) for suggesting me this place)

Name: Noodle Station
Place : SS15, Subang Jaya
Time : Open Daily, 9am to 11pm
Ambiance : Romantic but Relaxing
Status : Halal



The place's cool. There's 2 floors.
Ground floor is the 'Romantic' area, they have sofas.
(Sorry didn't take any pictures).
However take note that Ground Floor is Non-Smoking.
The 1st Floor is where you can smoke, this is where the Relaxing area is, (it's a bit romantic up there, especially when you're seated at the balcony:)

Anyway, I had:=

"Spicy Springly Thai Noodle"

I know it does NOT look appetizing at all, and people say don't judge a book by it's cover. But in this case, you gotta judge a book by its cover coz it tasted crap.
Maggi Goreng @ Mamak would have tasted better.
It was very dry, flat and NOT SPICY at all
So overall I would rate it 2 out of 10.

I tried to add condiments to make it taste better,
but no luck there.

Therefore, I ate his food instead.
Muka tak bersalah curi makanan orang
Hehe :)

He had:- "Tom Yam Springly Noodle"

The Tom Yam was good, and the noodle was soft.
Cooked just right, I must say.
It had mushroom, crabstick, prawns and vegetables.
It was not THAT spicy, but it had that Thai kick in it.
Overall I would rate it 6 out of 10.

Knowing me, main meal was never enough, so I also ordered some side dish.

We had:-
"Honey BBQ Chicken Wings."

I, am a chicken wing lover, and sorry to say, this did not meet my expectation
I didn't taste neither the Honey nor the BBQ at all.
It was just, erm, chicken wings.
Again, it was flat and dissapointing
Overall I would rate it 2 out of 10.

As for drinks, since I'm a Coffee/Mocha lover, I ordered:- "Ice Blended Mocha."

Well, I tasted better mocha before, and of COURSE, it's no Java Chips from Starbucks material.
It was not sweet & mocha enough, and even after few attempts of stirring and making sure the whip cream actually blended together with the mocha, it still was NOT sweet and mocha enough.
The ice was not carefully blended, you can still taste chunks of ice when you drink it.
Overall, I would rate it 3 out of 10.

Yes, of course, I drank his drink, instead. (Thank you:)

He ordered:-
"Earl Grey Iced Tea."

Yes, it looks like beer.
The tea was actually quite good.
It was at the right temperature, and they used the right amout of ice, so that as you drink it, you can still taste the Earl Grey tea and the coldness of the ice.
It was kind of refreshing.
Overall, I would rate it 6 out of 10.

So there goes, my experience just now at Noodle Station.
I must admit, even I ordered crappy food, his was actually was quite good
And I'd definately come back to the restaurant to try different dishes.
It is, afterall, located just behind my house.


Noodle Station:-Scale 1 to 10, 10 being the best

Overall Food Experience:- 3
(Probably the selection of food that night was unfortunate)

Overall Ambiance Experience:- 4
(Good, not so mamak, not so romantic. Can go dating and can go lepak. Safe.)

Overall Menu Offering:- 4
(Quite OK selection, from Noodles to Western)

Overall Customer Service:- 3
(Waiter/Waitress did not know how to communicate in English/Malay. Blegh)

Thank you.

Labels: ,


Flogged by Aziati @ Saturday, December 6, 2008 12:18 PM
Delicious? No?: Post a Comment

Home



theFLOGGER.

Hello. The name is Aziati.
♥ TAKE A PEAK INTO MY LIFE ♥
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I ♥ when you wine & dine me.
So lately, I've been going out a lot
(Eh, let me rephrase, I have always been going out a lot, it's just, lately..)
Lately, I decided to capture all the food that I've tasted, together with the dining experience, and FLOG it online.
It has made my outings more meaningful.

And also, I get to share my FOOD HUNTING EXPERIENCES with you! :)
Ssshh.. Gossips.

theDISCLAIMER.

"I do NOT need a kitchen at home.
Only a place to eat & drink.
Suggestions? Ideas?
Leave a comment & I'll go!

Thank you."