Tonight, for the first time in my life, a guy cooked me dinner. Ha!
*But I kinda arrived late, due to work (surprise, surprise), so it was more like supper :P
* The cutest part was, he went for grocery shopping on his own this evening.
So tonight, I had:-
1) Fried Rice
(That he had to wait for hours for the nasi to be ready.. Hehehe)
2) Celery + Chicken + Prawn with Oyster Sauce
(I'm an Oyster sauce freak & we both love Celery)
3) Ikan Masak Asam Pedas with Lady Fingers, Eggs & Tomato
(The fish was sponsored by his Mom, because the ones that he bought, his mom said was too 'small'. LOL:) (So adorable)
Not to forget, drinks:-
1) Vanilla Coke coz it's my favorite
2) Normal Coke coz it's his favorite
And yeah, of course,
The best part of the meal,